Dr. Eduardo Alvarez is originally from Peru, graduated from the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos in 1985 and as a prosthodontist at the Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Peru in 1999 , Dr. Alvarez obtained a TMD Fellowship in 2004 and graduated as a prosthodontist in 2010 at the University of Rochester, Eastman Dental Center in New York.
Dr Eduardo Alvarez worked 18 years in the Peruvian Air Force as a dentist and retired as a Lieutenant Colonel. Dr.Alvarez is fluent in English and Spanish.
He is a current member of the American College of Prosthodontists and The American Academy of Osseointegration. He specializes in cosmetic dentistry, dentures, implants, crowns and bridges, TMD and sleep apnea. Dr. Alvarez is married with two children.
“I personally think that experience goes hand in hand with knowledge and I have been on the dentistry field for 30 years now improving and changing techniques over the years and keeping up with the technology day after day. My goal is to treat all of my patients like family. Providing gentle, kind and professional dental care.”
- University of San Marcos, Lima, Peru 1985 DDS
- Cayetano Heredia University, Lima Peru 1999 Prosthodontist
- University of Rochester, NY 2004 TMJ Fellowship
- University of Rochester, NY 2010 Prosthodontist
- Worked for 18 years at the Peruvian Air Force as a dentist, retired as Lieutenant Colonel.
- Private practice since 2002.
- Providing dental care as a prosthodontist of people in need at the Northern Virginia Dental Clinic.